On December 13, 2022, from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET, NAR held a virtual economic and real estate summit that provided a year-end review of 2022 and outlook on the real estate market and the economy for the year to come.
Meet the speakers and panelists for the NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit: The Year Ahead.
- Moderator: Lawrence Yun, Ph.D., Chief Economist, NAR
- Danielle Hale, Chief Economist, Realtor.com®
- Danushka Nanayakkara-Skillington, AVP, Forecasting & Analysis, National Association of Home Builders
- Lisa Sturtevant, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Bright MLS
- Selma Hepp, Ph.D., Executive, Research & Insights; Interim Lead of the Office of the Chief Economist for CoreLogic
- Moderator: Nadia Evangelou, Senior Economist and Director of Real Estate Research, NAR
- KC Conway, Chief Economist for CCIM Institute and Co-Founder of Red-Shoe Economics
- Igor Popov, Ph.D., Chief Economist, ApartmentList.com
- Jay Parson, Head of Economics & Industry Principals, RealPage
- Jessica Morin, Research Director, CBRE
- Moderator: Jessica Lautz, Ph.D., Deputy Chief Economist and Vice President of Research, NAR
- Rodney Harrell, Ph.D., Vice President, Family, Home and Community, AARP
- Vanessa Perry, Ph.D., Nonresident Fellow, Urban Institute and Professor of Marketing, GWU School of Business
- Daniel McCue, Senior Research Associate, Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies