Who is it for?
Luxury Homes Certification is for agents looking to hone their skills in the ever-growing luxury home market. The courses included will give REALTORS® the knowledge they need to approach the luxury niche, including pricing strategies, negotiation tactics, and how to stand out from the crowd.
What You Gain
- Distinguish yourself as an expert in the luxury market with your clients and team members
- Steps on how to break into the luxury real estate business
- Effective luxury market research techniques
- Outline of the seven steps to fairly valuing luxury home pricing
- An understanding of the critical components of luxury home presentations to those of other home market segments
- Advanced negotiation tactics essential to serving the luxury market
- Earn credit toward the Certified Residential Specialist designation
How to Earn It
Complete the following programs, for a total of 12 credit hours:
- Succeeding in the Luxury Home Market live and virtual classroom course (8 credit hours)
- Certification Recordings Bundle: Luxury Homes on-demand webinar pack (4 credit hours)
Complete the e-learning and webinar pack The Luxury Home Market On-Demand (12 credit hours), which contains:
- Succeeding in the Luxury Market (webinar recording of the classroom course; 8 credit hours)
- 8 Steps to Break into the Luxury Real Estate (on-demand webinar recording; 1 credit hour)
- Use Story to Succeed in Luxury Real Estate and Beyond (on-demand webinar recording; 1 credit hour)
- Luxury Estate Pricing Strategies (on-demand webinar recording; 1 credit hour)
- Millionaire Negotiation Rules that Work in Any Price Range (on-demand webinar recording; 1 credit hour)
- Pass the exam at the end of the course with a 70% or better score.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- There is no application form to submit for this certification. Once you have completed all of the necessary course requirements, please email CRSHelp@crs.com so that we can review your education history and process your certification.
Option A: Live Classroom and Webinar
- Live and virtual 2-day course registration fee varies by host
- On-demand webinar pack:
- $99 for members of the Residential Resource Council (RRC)
- $150 for RRC non-members
Option B: Online Self-Study
- Online course bundle
- $200 for members of the Residential Resource Council (RRC)
- $250 for RRC non-members
For more information, visit the Residential Resource Council website.