Who is it for?
The RRC Digital Marketing: Social Media certification is for real estate professionals who want to develop expertise with social media resources and the sites that are an essential part of today's digital marketing mix, whether you are promoting your business or the properties you represent.
What You Gain
- Distinguish yourself as an expert with your clients and team members
- Practical plans for implementing and managing your business's social media strategy
- Guides for interpreting analytics and engagement to help reassess and revise strategies routinely
- Risk management recommendations to incorporate into your social media strategy
- Earn credit toward the Certified Residential Specialist designation
How to Earn It
Complete the following programs, for a total of 12 credit hours:
- Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand live and virtual classroom course (8 credit hours)
- Navigating the Social Media Maze on-demand eLearning course (2 credit hours)
- The Real Estate Social Media Marketing Planner on-demand webinar (1 credit hour)
- Making Social Media Work on-demand webinar (1 credit hour)
- Pass the exam at the end of each course with a 70% or better score.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
There is no application form to submit for this certification. Once you have completed all of the necessary course requirements, please email CRSHelp@crs.com so that we can review your Education History and process your certification.
Live Classroom and Online Self Study Component
- Live and Virtual 2-day course registration costs vary by host.
- 4-Credit Hours Online bundle
- $60 for members of the Residential Resource Council (RRC)
- $100 for RRC non-members
For more information, visit the Residential Resource Council website.