Who is it for?
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) designation is designed for experienced owners, brokers, managers, and supervisors to raise professional standards, strengthen individual and office performance, and sharpen expertise in brokerage management. Since 1968, CRB has represented the highest level of professional achievement in real estate brokerage management. You do not need a broker's license to earn the CRB designation.
What You Gain
- Increased profitability, productivity, and performance – the median gross income of a CRB is 146% higher than that of a non-CRB designee.
- Placement ahead of the information and knowledge curve.
- Strengthened ability to sustain your business and remain competitive.
- Recognition as a member of an elite, worldwide community of industry leaders – only 3% of REALTORS® have met the designation’s advanced eligibility and training requirements.
- Access to a wealth of members-only resources, tools and benefits.
How to Earn It
- Complete any 3 CRB courses online, virtually, and/or in a classroom.
- Classroom/virtual course calendar
- Complete 2 experience electives .
- Possess at least 1 year of verifiable management experience .
- Complete a management resume .
- No exam is required for this designation.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS® (exception: international applicants).
- Submit management resume with supporting documentation and a one-time $150 designation fee to the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI).
- One-time $150 designation fee
- Annual dues
- Waived for the first year
- $210 each subsequent year
For more information, go to www.rebinstitute.com/crb.