Ways to get around
- Conference shuttles are up and running, with boarding points at most NAR hotels.
- Learn more about airport transportation options.
- Rental car discounts are also available for members.
Ways to stay connected and charged
- Free WiFi is available in the Lobby areas on the ground level of the San Diego Convention Center. Free WiFi is also available in the Starbucks Lobby, the Main Lobby, North Tower Lobby, Marina Kitchen and pool area of the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina and in the guest rooms, lobby bar and Redfields Deli of the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.
- Thanks to sponsor Sprint (Booth #1645), you can recharge your handheld device at the recharge station located in the Commercial Marketplace on the expo floor and in Lobby E of the convention center.
- Thanks to sponsor Quicken Loans® (Booth #421), you can recharge your handheld device at the recharge station next to the education sessions on the upper level of the convention center.
Ways to stay informed
- Download the official event mobile app, sponsored by ERA Real Estate (Booth #611).
- Visit Conference Live, the interactive site featuring all the conversation about the 2015 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. Plus enter to win a free trip to next year’s event in Orlando!
- Pick up your copy of REALTOR® Magazine Live! At the Conference, the official newspaper of the event, in the lobby of the San Diego Convention Center. Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Watch NAR-TV™, the onsite REALTORS® Conference & Expo TV channel, running in rotation on TVs in the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, Hilton San Diego Bayfront and Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina.
- Review these tips to stay safe while attending the conference.
See you in San Diego!