Detailed U.S. Property Data Exclusively for REALTORS®
When searching for properties in the United States, the number of things to consider is extraordinary - especially for overseas buyers. Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is an exciting new member beneﬁt for NAR members that can help clients make better informed decisions, while increasing efﬁciency in the marketplace.
RPR is an exclusive online real estate database that includes hundreds of datasets on over 160 million U.S. commercial and residential properties.
RPR’s functionality includes a tremendous amount of information from the following nationwide datasets:
- Tax Assessments/Public Records
- Largest nationwide database of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, real estate owned (REO), and default information
- Automated Valuation Estimates (AVM)
- Mortgage and lien information
- Dynamic mapping: school zones, neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) information
- Geospatial data including aerial photography, street level, and bird’s eye view
- School data, test scores, and parent reviews
- Census, demographic, and lifestyle data
- Neighborhood information
This tremendous beneﬁt is available to all REALTORS® - learn more at blog.narrpr.com/rpr.
Have you renewed your CIPS membership?
This could be your last issue of Global Perspectives! Renew your CIPS membership today to continue receiving member beneﬁts!