AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
To recognize up to two association executive young professionals who have fostered greater involvement and increased professionalism among their YPN AE peers and REALTOR® members.
Congratulations to the 2017 recipients of the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award.
|Gavin Blair, RCE||MIke Valerino, RCE|
|Iowa Association of REALTORS®||Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®, OH|
- Only full-time association executives (chief staff or staff specialists) of a REALTOR® association or MLS will be considered.
- Nominee must be age 40 or under.
- Nominee must have previously or are currently participating at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® association.
To achieve recognition, it must be demonstrated that nominees:
- Provide greater exposure and awareness of REALTOR® association management to attract and support young executives to the profession.
- Promote young member involvement at all three levels of the REALTOR® association to ensure a strong base of volunteer leaders
- Solidify the legacy of YPN involvement to ensure a voice for the younger generation in the REALTOR® association
Nominations must be submitted online, self-nominations are allowed. Access the nomination form here. The Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board believes that "honor seeks the candidate," not the reverse, therefore, politicking and campaigning are strongly discouraged. The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award nominations open in September every year.
Selection Timeline and Winners
Selection(s) will be made by the AEC/Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo. The honorees will be recognized at the AE Institute.