AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award recognizes one young executive professional who has fostered greater involvement and increased professionalism among his or her YPN AE peers and REALTOR® members.
Congratulations to the 2021 Recipient of the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
Congratulations to Justin Landon, AHWD, C2EX, RCE, CEO of the Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® in Kentucky. Justin was recognized for his commitment to growing the next generation of leaders. Through his work, Justin has helped bridge the generation gap in the leadership ranks and staff ranks of his association. He has been committed to grooming leaders for the future of the industry. His leadership and vision have instilled a confidence in the leadership of the Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®, that they will have a strong cadre of leaders who will grow with the association and the industry for decades to come.
- Only full-time association executives (chief staff or staff specialists) of a REALTOR® association or MLS will be considered.
- Nominee must be age 40 or under.
- Nominee must have previously or are currently participating at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® association.
To achieve recognition, it must be demonstrated that nominees:
- Provide greater exposure and awareness of REALTOR® association management to attract and support young executives to the profession.
- Promote young member involvement at all three levels of the REALTOR® association to ensure a strong base of volunteer leaders
- Solidify the legacy of YPN staff involvement to ensure a voice for the younger generation in REALTOR® association management
Nominations must be submitted online. The Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board believes that "honor seeks the candidate," not the reverse, therefore, politicking and campaigning are strongly discouraged. The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award nominations open in September every year.
Selection Timeline and Winners
Nominations are due on October 13. Selection(s) will be made by the AEC/Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo. The honorees will be recognized at the AE Institute.