The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award recognizes one young executive professional who has fostered greater involvement and increased professionalism among his or her YPN AE peers and REALTOR® members.
Congratulations to the 2022 Recipient of the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
Congratulations to Wes Stefanick, RCE, CAE, CEO of the Delaware Association of REALTORS®. Wes was recognized for his commitment to growing the next generation of leaders. Wes previously worked as a government affairs director, a local association executive, and is now a state chief executive officer. He has formed relationships at all levels of the REALTOR® family, earned his RCE and CAE designation, and will be the 2023 chair of the AEC/AE YPN Forum. Wes encourages the local associations in the State of Delaware to start or re-engage YPN groups and truly believes in giving back to the REALTOR® family.
- Only full-time association executives (chief staff or staff specialists) of a REALTOR® association or MLS will be considered.
- Nominee must be age 40 or under.
- Nominee must have previously or are currently participating at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® association.
To achieve recognition, it must be demonstrated that nominees:
- Provide greater exposure and awareness of REALTOR® association management to attract and support young executives to the profession.
- Promote young member involvement at all three levels of the REALTOR® association to ensure a strong base of volunteer leaders
- Solidify the legacy of YPN staff involvement to ensure a voice for the younger generation in REALTOR® association management
Nominations for the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award are now closed. The 2024 nomination process will open in Fall 2024. Nomination forms are submitted online. The Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board believes that "honor seeks the candidate," not the reverse; therefore, politicking and campaigning are strongly discouraged.
Selection Timeline and Winners
Selection(s) will be made by the AEC/Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board during NAR NXT. The honorees will be recognized at the AE Institute.
If you have questions regarding the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award, please contact Courtney Wilson Fett at 312-329-5972 or firstname.lastname@example.org.