AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
Beginning in 2019, the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award recognizes one young executive professional who has fostered greater involvement and increased professionalism among his or her YPN AE peers and REALTOR® members.
Congratulations to the 2018 recipients of the AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
NAR's own Courtney Wilson (left) and Jessica Hickok, RCE, CAE, of the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®, receiving their 2018 AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Awards, presented at AE Institute 2019.
- Only full-time association executives (chief staff or staff specialists) of a REALTOR® association or MLS will be considered.
- Nominee must be age 40 or under.
- Nominee must have previously or are currently participating at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® association.
To achieve recognition, it must be demonstrated that nominees:
- Provide greater exposure and awareness of REALTOR® association management to attract and support young executives to the profession.
- Promote young member involvement at all three levels of the REALTOR® association to ensure a strong base of volunteer leaders
- Solidify the legacy of YPN involvement to ensure a voice for the younger generation in the REALTOR® association
Nominations must be submitted online. The Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board believes that "honor seeks the candidate," not the reverse, therefore, politicking and campaigning are strongly discouraged. The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award nominations open in September every year.
Selection Timeline and Winners
Nominations for the scholarship are due annually in October. Selection(s) will be made by the AEC/Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo. The honorees will be recognized at the AE Institute.