AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award
2020 AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award Recipient
Brendan Bailey, RCE
REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley, MA
The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award recognizes one young executive professional who has fostered greater involvement and increased professionalism among his or her YPN AE peers and REALTOR® members.
- Only full-time association executives (chief staff or staff specialists) of a REALTOR® association or MLS will be considered.
- Nominee must be age 40 or under.
- Nominee must have previously or are currently participating at the local, state, and national levels of the REALTOR® association.
To achieve recognition, it must be demonstrated that nominees:
- Provide greater exposure and awareness of REALTOR® association management to attract and support young executives to the profession.
- Promote young member involvement at all three levels of the REALTOR® association to ensure a strong base of volunteer leaders
- Solidify the legacy of YPN staff involvement to ensure a voice for the younger generation in REALTOR® association management
Nominations must be submitted online. The Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board believes that "honor seeks the candidate," not the reverse, therefore, politicking and campaigning are strongly discouraged. The AE Leaders of Tomorrow Young Professionals Award nominations open in September every year.
Selection Timeline and Winners
Nominations for the scholarship are due annually on October 7. Selection(s) will be made by the AEC/Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo. The honorees will be recognized at the AE Institute.