Association Executives Committee (AEC)
Read the Latest AEC Report to Executive Committee from the 2019 REALTORS® Conference & Expo
The 2019 Association Executives Committee Report is now available to read or download. Stay informed on the issues affecting AEs, discussed during the Association Executives Committee meeting, at the 2019 Conference & Expo.
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
2019 AEC Goals:
The AEC's areas of focus for 2019 include:
- Consider revisions to the current Core Standards criteria that are specific to state associations.
- Propose new education models, formats, and delivery options for the AE Institute that can be considered in light of changing technologies and adult learner preferences.
- Explore NAR’s Global Business Councils Program and identify resources and support that could assist local and state associations in their domestic global efforts; provide input on NAR’s global achievement program and propose enhancements to recognizing global business excellence.
- Identify resources, program objectives, models/templates, and best practices that state and local associations can use for their leadership and member advocacy orientation and training initiatives.