Becoming a Leader
This intermediate-level REALTOR® Leadership Program workshop is designed to help you understand your role as a REALTOR® association leader. The workshop covers the following topics that will help you strengthen skills and gain confidence in your role as a leader:
- Importance of Governance
- REALTOR® Association Structure
- Myths and Realities of Association Leadership Activity
Staff / Volunteer Relationships
- Clarifying Staff and Volunteer Responsibilities
- Association Roles
Participating in Meetings
- Responsibilities of Attendees
- Effective Discussion and Debate
- Meeting Evaluation Checklist
- Guidelines and Activity for Building Consensus
- Effective Leader Assessment
You’ll gain confidence in your role as a leader as you get more involved in association leadership. This three-hour workshop is led by a trained facilitator.
What participants are saying about the L200 course:
"This course should be mandatory for all REALTORS® in leadership positions."
"The L200 REALTOR Leadership program is informative, insightful and truly educational. I learned so much in just three hours."
"Great course! Real world information that I can easily implement and apply immediately."
Host This Course
To find out more about hosting at your association, visit our Host RLP at Your Association or MLS page.