Realtors Property Resource® is available to all REALTORS® across the country and is a member benefit and included in the dues paid to NAR. Here are four easy ways for REALTOR® associations to promote RPR® to members and inform them about all the benefits RPR® provides.
1. Communicate the Value of RPR® to Your Members
RPR® has a few different ways you can communicate the value of RPR® to your members.
- Printed Materials: Flyers and handouts are available on everything from “RPR® for Agents” to “RPR® for Brokers” to even “RPR® for New Members.”
- Email templates: With the recent launch of RPR Mobile™, RPR® has prepared a member communication with details. Download and customize the letter for your membership.
- RPR® Articles: RPR® has created numerous articles that are available for republishing in your newsletter or on your website. With topics ranging from different RPR® functionality, to ways to create the ultimate comp analysis, your members are sure to find learn new ways to use RPR®.
2. Promote Easy Access to RPR®
Give members easy access to the latest information from RPR® by embedding RPR® badges on your association website or blog. The badges are available in several sizes and link back to the RPR® website.
3. Provide Training Options
There are many options for REALTORS® wanting to get started with RPR®.
- Video Learning: RPR’s popular Learning Center allows REALTORS® to learn RPR® at their own pace, on their own schedule.
- Webinars: RPR® has both beginning and advanced webinars available to all REALTORS®.
- Live Training: RPR® can provide trainers to lead in-person RPR® walkthroughs at your association.
- CE Course: The RPR®: Real-Time Data, Market Knowledge, Informed Consumers course is approved for CE in over 38 states and is available through REALTOR® University. The course is three hours and costs $39 (CE is included in the price of the course).
Visit the training section of the RPR® blog for more information.
4. Share Success Stories
REALTORS® from across the country have shared how they achieved success with RPR®. These inspirational stories are a great way to show your members how RPR® can impact their business.
Other Promotional Materials
There are many other resources for associations available at the RPR® blog. Check out these materials and more in the Associations section of the site: