Branded content partnerships help us create unique real estate-related content to engage consumers and help set REALTORS® apart from agents and apps, while demonstrating the expertise a REALTOR® brings to the transaction.
NAR has partnered with Apartment Therapy, a popular lifestyle and interior design site, to showcase the home buying process with an illustrated board-game journey featuring pop-up hotspots for each stage with information and tips. The partnership also includes eight native widgets and a video series that features home buyer’s realty pain points that were solved by the help of a REALTOR®.
- Visit the Apartment Therapy Interactive Hub
- 2020 Episode 1: Buffalo, NY
- 2020 Episode 2: New Orleans, LA
- 2020 Episode 3: Los Angeles, CA
- 2020 Episode 4: Atlanta, GA
- 2019 House Tour #1: Sacramento, CA
- 2019 House Tour #2: Nashville, TN
- 2019 House Tour #3: Port Saint Lucie, FL
- 2019 House Tour #4: Darien, CT
- 2019 House Tour #5: Seattle, WA
- 2019 House Tour #6: Portland, OR
- 2019 House Tour #7: Smyrna, GA
- 2019 House Tour #8: Sicklerville, NJ
The followers of Apartment Therapy had questions about buying and selling a house during this pandemic, and who did they come to for answers? That's right, the National Association of REALTORS®. This Q&A feature article reinforces the expertise of REALTORS®, and is an excellent resource for you to share with your clients.
NAR has partnered with Refinery29, a modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life, to produce and distribute a 6-part article series sharing individual stories that position REALTORS® as the most trusted resource, who’ve already helped many members of this female audience make ownership ambitions a reality.
- I Bought a Home at Age 23 — Here's How I Did It
- My Boyfriend and I Had Never Lived Together... Until We Bought a Home
- We Bought a Home We Couldn't Afford — And We're Never Looking Back
- Here's How I Budgeted for a Home as a Single Mom
- I'm a Freelancer and I Bought a Two-Bedroom in NYC — Here's How I Did It
- I Bought a Home Making Less Than $30K a Year — Here's How
The New Housing Landscape
NAR has partnered with The Atlantic, an American news and multi-platform publisher, covering news, politics, culture, technology, health, and more, to create a multi-media destination page, highlighting various ethical dilemmas facing today’s homeowner, such as interacting with neighbors, renting space on Airbnb, and remodeling classic features. Through each experience, thoughtful insights and guidance from REALTORS® supports the modern home owning experience.
The Daily Beast
Hill to Home
NAR has partnered with The Daily Beast, an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture, to create a series of articles showcasing NAR as the leading advocate for homeowners, and the REALTORS® who are arming homeowners with the knowledge to make informed choices. A separate initiative “Neighborhood Shapers” tells the stories of minority homeowners who broke ground by moving to non-minority areas, and the support REALTORS® gave them then and continue to provide.
- Cheat Sheet #1: Why Infrastructure May Be the Hot-Button Issue of Tomorrow
- Cheat Sheet #2: The Government Shutdown's Impact on the Housing Market Is Ongoing
- Cheat Sheet #3: There's a New Director of the FHFA; What's Going to Change?
- Cheat Sheet #4: 30-Year Mortgages Are More Relevant Than Ever
- Article #1: Net Neutrality Could Be Make Or Break for Those in Real Estate
- Article #2: Student Loans Are Destroying Millennial's Homeownership Ambitions
- Article #3: Tax Reform Could Take a Toll on Homeowners in 2019 and Beyond
- Article #4:Rising Rents and Impossible Hurdles: Affordability Issues and Systemic Racism Make Homeownership Out of Reach for Many African Americans
- Article #5: Diversified Lifestyles and New Opportunities: How Shifting Socioeconomic Trends Are Changing Homeownership
- Article #6: Big Data Means Big Opportunities and Big Challenges for Real Estate
- Article #7: Redlining Revisited: Why the Community Reinvestment Act Needs to Do More to End Lending Discrimination
- Article #8: How the American Housing and Economic Mobility Act Plans to Tackle the Housing Affordability Crisis
- Neighborhood Shapers Article #1: Chicago
- Neighborhood Shapers Article #2: Minneapolis-Saint Paul
- Neighborhood Shapers Article #3: Levittown, PA
- Neighborhood Shapers Article #4: Rochester
Moving Outside the Box
NAR has partnered with Thrillist, an online media website covering food, drink, travel and entertainment, to create a 6-part written series, featuring different regions of the country whose liveability is far greater than most people assume, such as the Rust Belt, suburbia, or small town America. Each article includes tips and expertise from local REALTORS®, as they open the clients and the viewers minds to beautiful housing options around the country.
NAR has partnered with TrueX, a leading engagement advertising platform, to create three :30 second interactive engagement takeovers running on full-episode programming. This advertising unit leverages NAR’s REALTOR® Code of Ethics to effectively build consumer understanding around the value of using a REALTOR® and showcases the REALTOR® difference.
NAR has partnered with Uninterrupted, a sports media site founded by Lebron James that specializes in content based on the athletes’ perspective, to produce and distribute a 2-part video series that follows NBA players who have recently been traded and are willing to share their journey and relationship with their agent, highlighting how REALTORS® offer expert advice at the times these players need it most.
NAR has partnered with Vice, a digital broadcasting and media company that focuses on original reporting and documentaries, to showcase the REALTOR® and first-time home buyers through a 3-part video series. Each video showcases a first-time home buyer whose path to security was challenging based on their position in life. With the guidance and support of a REALTOR® each first-time home buyer achieves their home ownership dreams.
Where the Heart Is
- Episode 1
Featuring a healthcare professional who had to move to provide care during the pandemic. In this story, we’ll show how a REALTOR® was a pivotal partner during a high-pressure situation by providing expertise throughout the transaction.
- Episode 2
Featuring REALTOR® Vickie Lobo who goes above and beyond for her community by starting a non-profit, Knock Knock Angels to provide housing essentials to those in need. Vickie is also dedicated to working with home buyers, like Alexis, to find the right home for her family.
The Way Home
The Future of Homebuying is Here — This explainer series breaks down economical shifts and the impact on the homebuying process.
Multigenerational Homebuying — This custom three-minute video dives into the trend of mulitgeneraltional homebuying and how REALTORS® can help navigate the nuances of finding a home that works for the whole family.
Post-Pandemic Homebuying Video — Homebuying has changed since the pandemic and REALTORS® are best equipped to help homebuyers navigate the nuances.
Homebuyer Checklist — The checklist encompasses everything a first-time buyer needs to know about buying a home in today's market. Printable version available in the article.
The New Kids in Town
The New American Cul-De-Sac
NAR has partnered with the Washington Post to create a virtual, interactive cul-de-sac that allows users to navigate through different stories from modern home buyers expressing how a REALTOR® helped them on the path to ownership. The articles also give a voice to the REALTOR®, who will give expert analysis on the trends covered.