NAR has partnered with Apartment Therapy, a popular lifestyle and interior design site, to produce custom content that answers questions from first-time home buyers and gives guidance from REALTORS®.
Interactive Web Hub — Find answers to top questions from aspiring home buyers, with pro tips from REALTORS®. Questions include:
- Where do I start my home-buying journey?
- What unexpected things can happen during the home-buying process?
- Is it the right time for me to buy?
- How do I assess whether a home is a good investment?
- How do I tell the difference between a dealbreaker and a compromise?
In this partnership with CNN, NAR demonstrates authority in real estate through its economic data and market trends to guide first-time home buyers navigating the housing market.
- Pathways to Ownership — In this market, first-time homebuyers get creative during their journey to homeownership, buying with roommates, creative financing and rethinking location. The article includes homeownership trends from NAR.
- The Equity Advantage — Older generations and repeat buyers have an equity advantage when looking for their next home. First-time homebuyers can learn from these homeowners who benefit from the equity advantage.
- Forecast 2023: What’s in Store for the Housing Market This Year? — NAR’s Dr. Lawrence Yun offers forecasts and advice for homebuyers and sellers.
NAR has partnered with Refinery29, a modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life, to produce and distribute a 6-part article series sharing individual stories that position REALTORS® as the most trusted resource, who’ve already helped many members of this female audience make ownership ambitions a reality.
NAR’s Consumer Ad Campaign partnered with SUMA, a financial web destination for the Latinx community, to provide real estate insight and expertise and help first time buyers navigate the homebuying process.
The New Housing Landscape
NAR has partnered with The Atlantic, an American news and multi-platform publisher, covering news, politics, culture, technology, health, and more, to create a multi-media destination page, highlighting various ethical dilemmas facing today’s homeowner, such as interacting with neighbors, renting space on Airbnb, and remodeling classic features. Through each experience, thoughtful insights and guidance from REALTORS® supports the modern home owning experience.
Visit The New Housing Landscape Hub
Hill to Home
NAR has partnered with The Daily Beast, an American news and opinion website focused on politics and pop culture, to create a series of articles showcasing NAR as the leading advocate for homeowners, and the REALTORS® who are arming homeowners with the knowledge to make informed choices. A separate initiative “Neighborhood Shapers” tells the stories of minority homeowners who broke ground by moving to non-minority areas, and the support REALTORS® gave them then and continue to provide.
NAR has partnered with theSkimm to demonstrate REALTOR® expertise and guidance, giving answers to frequently-asked homebuying questions, in a digestible format to help future first-time buyers.
- Homebuying (and Selling) In Today's Market, Skimm'd — Answers to frequently-asked questions about real estate and the homebuying process, demonstrating REALTOR® expertise in the housing market and providing consumers with information they need to consider during the planning and buying stages.
Moving Outside the Box
NAR has partnered with Thrillist, an online media website covering food, drink, travel and entertainment, to create a 6-part written series, featuring different regions of the country whose liveability is far greater than most people assume, such as the Rust Belt, suburbia, or small town America. Each article includes tips and expertise from local REALTORS®, as they open the clients and the viewers minds to beautiful housing options around the country.
Visit The Moving Outside the Box Content Hub
NAR has partnered with TrueX, a leading engagement advertising platform, to create three :30 second interactive engagement takeovers running on full-episode programming. This advertising unit leverages NAR’s REALTOR® Code of Ethics to effectively build consumer understanding around the value of using a REALTOR® and showcases the REALTOR® difference.
Desktop: National Association of REALTORS®
NAR has partnered with Uninterrupted, a sports media site founded by Lebron James that specializes in content based on the athletes’ perspective, to produce and distribute a 2-part video series that follows NBA players who have recently been traded and are willing to share their journey and relationship with their agent, highlighting how REALTORS® offer expert advice at the times these players need it most.
Right At Home (2022-2023)
NAR partnered with VICE Media to release Right At Home, a video series showcasing REALTOR® partnership with first-time buyers. Each episode tells real stories about the property-buying process and the relationships they’ve built along the way.
- Episode 1 - Second City | Right At Home
REALTOR® Desiree Gaeta helped her client and first-time homebuyer Demetria find the right home and community. Desiree understands the importance of finding the right space in a new city that’s also a good investment.
- Episode 2 - Savvy Shopper | Right At Home
See how REALTOR® Molly Kirby partnered with client Luther as he learned about his new community of Newport, RI and the complex process of establishing a new business.
- Episode 3 - Small Town Idyllic | Right At Home
With passion and the Code of Ethics, REALTOR® Mario Geissler ensured his clients got the right home in a new town. Watch how Mario helped find the right place, keeping his clients’ needs top of mind.
- Episode 4 – New Around Here | Right At Home
REALTOR® duo Wesley Edwards and Anthony Marone go above and beyond for their clients to make them feel welcome in a new place. Their approach to the homebuying process shows their love for their work and their city.
Where the Heart Is
- Episode 1
Featuring a healthcare professional who had to move to provide care during the pandemic. In this story, we’ll show how a REALTOR® was a pivotal partner during a high-pressure situation by providing expertise throughout the transaction.
- Episode 2
Featuring REALTOR® Vickie Lobo who goes above and beyond for her community by starting a non-profit, Knock Knock Angels to provide housing essentials to those in need. Vickie is also dedicated to working with home buyers, like Alexis, to find the right home for her family.
- Episode 3
Featuring new homeowners as the navigate the unique challenges and preparation that comes with moving as a disabled person. REALTOR® Ryan Gebauer, who specializes in working with disabled clients was able to help the Robbin's with his expertise to fulfill their dream of buying a home their family felt comfortable in.
- Episode 4
Featuring two brothers who had the desire to open a coffee shop and bakery in the heart of Houston during the pandemic when most people work and ate at home. Commercial REALTOR® Jamie Hinson played a pivotal role as the expert with the ability to help reshape a business through her knowledge of commercial real estate to find the perfect location for the Wilson brothers.
The Way Home
2020 The Way Home Content Hub
2019 Home Again Content Hub
The Future of Homebuying is Here — This explainer series breaks down economical shifts and the impact on the homebuying process.
Multigenerational Homebuying — This custom three-minute video dives into the trend of mulitgeneraltional homebuying and how REALTORS® can help navigate the nuances of finding a home that works for the whole family.
Post-Pandemic Homebuying Video — Homebuying has changed since the pandemic and REALTORS® are best equipped to help homebuyers navigate the nuances.
Homebuyer Checklist — The checklist encompasses everything a first-time buyer needs to know about buying a home in today's market. Printable version available in the article.
NAR has partnered with Washington Post, a trusted name in news, to produce national, online articles that educate consumers on the real estate market, and the advantages of homeownership and working with a REALTOR®.
How to Navigate an Ever-changing Housing Market
- Homeownership continues to be a solid, long-term investment even with turbulence in the market. This article features expert tips and guidance from REALTORS®, as well as NAR research data about the ever-evolving housing market.
The U.S. Real Estate Market: Envy of the World
- A comparison between home buying and selling in the U.S. and other countries shows what makes the U.S. a global leader in real estate. Read about the benefits of the MLS, mortgage options, and other U.S. housing market advantages
Article Series on Extreme Weather
Rebuilding with Resilience
- Features regional stories from North Dakota, Oregon, and Louisiana where communities have been affected by natural disasters and property related damage, and how REALTORS® are making a difference providing expertise to clients, and in the wake of disasters, to help their communities recover.
Weathering the Storm
- Provides a detailed explanation of four extreme weather events in the country, as well as highlights expert tips and advice from REALTORS® who help clients understand area-based risks and how to protect the home in preparation for such events.
The New Kids in Town
The New American Cul-De-Sac
NAR has partnered with the Washington Post to create a virtual, interactive cul-de-sac that allows users to navigate through different stories from modern home buyers expressing how a REALTOR® helped them on the path to ownership. The articles also give a voice to the REALTOR®, who will give expert analysis on the trends covered.