Download (PDF 6.9 MB) | News Release
- 58% of buyers' agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers' view of the home most of the time, while 31% said that home staging has an effect, but not always.
- 81% of buyers' agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room was found to be most important for buyers (39%), followed by staging the primary bedroom (36%), and staging the kitchen (30%).
- 23% of sellers' agents said they staged all sellers' homes prior to listing them for sale. 10% noted that they only staged homes that were difficult to sell.
- The most common rooms that were staged included the living room (91%), kitchen (81%), primary bedroom (81%), and dining room (69%).
- It was most common for sellers' agents to use a staging service (24%). Sellers' agents also said that it depends on the situation (24%), and sellers' agents also personally offered to stage the home (22%).