State & Local Advocacy
The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to protect and promote homeownership and property investment. The REALTOR® Party speaks with one voice to advance candidates that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment.
The REALTOR® Party is effective at all levels of government because of its grassroots strength. That strength is exhibited in advocacy as well as community involvement. The REALTOR® Party works hand in hand with the REALTORS Political Action Committee (RPAC).
NAR provides a wide variety of resources to foster and harness the grassroots strength of the REALTOR® Party.
- Learn more about the REALTOR® Party
- Vote with the REALTOR® Party
- Get involved with the REALTOR® Party
- Sign up for REALTOR® Party text alerts
- Track what state/local associations are doing with the REALTOR® Party
- Check out state/local REALTOR® Party success stories
- Learn about RPAC
- Learn about the Broker Involvement Program
- Download the REALTOR® Party Association Resource Guide (884K PDF)
On Common Ground, Winter 2017
Demand for walkable neighborhoods is increasing and this demand is changing real estate. People of all ages are recognizing the benefits of living in a place where they can walk to nearby shops, cafes, recreation, and public transportation. In this issue, learn more about why walkability is becoming a necessity.
The REALTOR® Party
State Issues Tracker
Use this interactive, searchable database to research state regulations that affect the real estate industry, make comparisons among different state approaches to an issue and find citations of the particular state law addressing each issue.