The 2018 New Member Orientation Video is available for streaming here and on YouTube. Find information on the Member Orientation Toolkit below.
2018 Online Orientation Toolkit
- The new 2018 Orientation Video highlighting key NAR benefits, with an introduction by NAR 2018 President Elizabeth Mendenhall (22 minutes). This video can also be viewed on YouTube. REALTOR Benefits® Program offerings are accurate as of January 1, 2018. Program offerings are subject to change at any time. For current program offerings, visit NAR.realtor/RealtorBenefits. Also included are other videos to play during orientation.
Note: As we are moving to a digital format, DVD’s will no longer be included in Orientation Toolkit mailings; however, there is a very limited quantity available upon request. If your Association is unable to stream the 2018 NAR New Member Orientation video online, and therefore requires a DVD in order to show the video, complete this form to have one shipped to your office beginning in March 2018 (while supplies last).
- 2018 Orientation Brochure for Associations (PDF) — Each Association receives a brochure with tools and resources for Associations to use during new member orientation programs to welcome new members into the REALTOR® family, and information to help communicate the valuable benefits from their national REALTOR® Association.
- REALTOR® Pins — Each Association receives a quantity of residential (and commercial, if applicable) REALTOR® pins to provide to new members. Order additional pins at 847-991-4010 or visit NewMemberPins.realtor.
- Suggested Orientation Timeline (PDF) — View the suggested timeline for a full-day or half-day orientation
- All associations must provide for 2.5 hours of existing and new member Code of Ethics Training.
- Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) — Find helpful information specifically for new members on how they can leverage this powerful database.
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union — Share the top ten reasons to join the Credit Union, which offers personal and business banking services for NAR members.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation — This video and PowerPoint combo complement the existing NAR Orientation materials and focuses solely on the importance of the REALTOR® Party advocacy and outreach for members and their businesses.