When natural disaster strikes, it's essential that real estate professionals remain safe, but also to look out for their clients and their families so that they have the resources they need. REALTORS® can prepare themselves and their clients for natural disasters, and help families in the wake of a tragedy.
Disaster Preparation Resources
- FloodSmart | Disaster Response
- FEMA-NAR Toolkit: Flood Preparedness Resources
- Federal Government Resources Compiled by NAR (PDF: 784 KB)
- Filing a Flood Insurance Claim (PDF: 103 KB)
- Ready.gov: Preparing for Hurricanes
- Facts About the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Flood Insurance - FEMA