Committee Selection Timeline
*Dates subject to change*
April 3 – May 23, 2017
- Committee application website opens on April 3.
- Members complete/update their Expertise Profiles.
- Members submit a committee application for up to five (5) committees, and seek up to three (3) endorsements per application.
- Members submit endorsements for applicants.
May 23, 2017
DEADLINE: Committee application website closes.
May 24 – June 7, 2017
- State AEs recommend members for their state representative positions on committees.
- Institute, Societies, and Councils (ISC) EVPs recommend members for their ISC representative positions on committees.
- State Associations review and rank committee applications for members within their state.
June 7, 2017
DEADLINE: State Associations review and ranking period closes.
Committee appointment notifications for chairs and vice chairs are emailed.
September 11–18, 2017
State Associations AEs and ISCs EVPs review the preliminary committee rosters with appointments for all members within their organization.
September 18, 2017
DEADLINE: State associations and ISCs feedback due.
September 30, 2017
REALTOR® Party Committee appointment notifications are emailed to members.
October 13, 2017
- Non-REALTOR® Party Committee appointment notifications are emailed to members.
- NAR committee rosters are posted here.
November 1–6, 2017
REALTORS® Conference & Expo — Chicago, IL
November 27-30, 2017
REALTOR® Party Training Conference — San Antonio, TX
May 14–19, 2018
REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo — Washington, D.C.
October 31–November 5, 2018
REALTORS® Conference & Expo — Boston, MA
Download this timeline (PDF: 208 KB)