Familiarize yourself with the timeline for the 2022 committee selection process.
February 19, 2021
Instruction documents about the application and selection process are available on nar.realtor/committees.
March 2 – May 7, 2021
- Committee Application Website opens on March 2.
- Members complete/update their Expertise Profiles.
- Members submit a committee application for up to five (5) committees, and seek up to three (3) endorsements per application.
- Members submit endorsements for applicants.
May 7, 2021
DEADLINE: Committee Application Website closes.
May 7 – May 21, 2021
- State AEs recommend members for their state representative positions on committees.
- Institute, Societies, and Councils (ISC) EVPs recommend members for their ISC representative positions on committees.
- State Associations review and rank committee applications for members within their state.
May 21, 2021
DEADLINE: State Associations review and ranking period closes.
June 30, 2021
- Committee appointment notifications for chairs and vice chairs are emailed.
August 25, 2021
- Committee Leadership Camp training in Chicago, IL for selected 2022 Chairs and Vice Chairs.
September 7 – 15, 2021
- State Associations AEs and ISCs EVPs review the preliminary committee rosters with appointments for all members within their organization.
September 15, 2021
DEADLINE: State associations and ISCs feedback due.
September 30, 2021
- Appointment notifications are emailed to committee members. NAR committee rosters are posted on nar.realtor/governance/committees.
November 10 - 15, 2021
- REALTORS® Conference & Expo – San Diego, CA
- REALTOR® Party Training Conference – Location TBD
May 9 – 14, 2022
- REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo – Washington, DC
November 9 – 14, 2022
- REALTORS® Conference & Expo – Orlando, FL