Familiarize yourself with the timeline for the 2021 committee selection process.
Please note: The Application deadline has been extended to June 1. New dates are reflected below.
Download this timeline (DOC: 18 KB)
February 17, 2020
Instruction documents about the application and selection process are available on nar.realtor/committees.
March 2 — June 1, 2020
- Committee Application Website opens on March 2.
- Members complete/update their Expertise Profiles.
- Members submit a committee application for up to five (5) committees, and seek up to three (3) endorsements per application.
- Members submit endorsements for applicants.
June 1, 2020
DEADLINE: Committee Application Website closes.
May 18 — June 24, 2020
- State AEs recommend members for their state representative positions on committees.
- Institute, Societies, and Councils (ISC) EVPs recommend members for their ISC representative positions on committees.
June 24, 2020
- State Associations review and rank committee applications for members within their state.
June 24, 2020
DEADLINE: State Associations review and ranking period closes.
Committee appointment notifications for chairs and vice chairs are emailed.
August 19, 2020
Committee Leadership Camp training in Chicago, IL for selected 2020 Chairs and Vice Chairs.
September 23—30, 2020
State Associations AEs and ISCs EVPs review the preliminary committee rosters with appointments for all members within their organization.
September 30, 2020
DEADLINE: State associations and ISCs feedback due.
Mid-to-Late October, 2020
Appointment notifications are emailed to committee members. Committee rosters are posted on nar.realtor/committees.
November 13—16, 2020
REALTORS® Conference & Expo — New Orleans, LA
January 10—13, 2021
REALTOR® Party Training Conference — Washington, D.C.
May 10—15, 2021
REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo — Washington, D.C.
November 12—15, 2021
REALTORS® Conference & Expo — San Diego, CA