OFFICIAL RULES--NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
To be eligible to win a prize in an NAR Survey Sweepstakes, please follow these rules:
1. You must be a current REALTOR®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, or local/state association-level staff member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) to participate, unless otherwise clearly specified in the survey invitation. NAR staff, their immediate families, and those living in their households are not eligible.
2. To enter, complete the survey form with your name, phone number and e-mail address and submit it electronically to NAR using the link provided in connection with the survey form. To be eligible, the form must be received by the date specified in the survey invitation. Late entries will not be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Contact information will be used only for purposes of notifying the winner.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. Void where prohibited.
4. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, NAR reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
5. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize in this sweepstakes. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be substituted, and no cash alternatives are permitted except by sponsor due to prize availability. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winners will be notified by phone, or e-mail. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If affidavit and release are not signed and returned within fourteen (14) days or if the prize notification is returned to sponsor as undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes to be sent to winners via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) unless otherwise specified.
7. For name(s) of prize winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope with the name of the survey, date of survey invitation receipt, and drawing prize in question for receipt to Anna Schnerre, Research, NAR, 500 New Jersey Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20001-2020. Inquiries that do not specify the name of the survey, date of survey invitation receipt and drawing prize in question cannot be processed.
8. Winners, by accepting the prize, agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that NAR and its agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the sweepstakes. Winner further acknowledges that NAR has not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. All entries submitted become the property of NAR and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of judges are final and binding in all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Winners, where lawful, grant permission for the use of winner’s name, voice, city, state and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without additional compensation.