NAR Spire Mentorship Program
NAR’s Spire program helps individuals learn the fundamentals of the real estate industry, fosters education, empowers serious consideration of real estate as a career path, and cultivates the development of generational wealth through property ownership.
Spire Partner Associations are critical to the recruitment and pairing process, enabling mentors and mentees to connect locally. Each Partner Association should designate a staff member to serve as the Spire Champion and liaison to NAR Spire Staff and participants.
Become a Spire 2023 Partner Association in 3 Easy Steps!
- Watch the recording of the NAR Spire Mentorship Program Information Session.
- Designate a Spire Champion on your team.
- Join the Spire 2023 Partner Association Roster!
Spire Champion Expectations and Guidelines
- Serve as primary point of contact for participants and NAR Spire Staff.
- Lead recruitment charge for your association.
- Complete grant and invoicing requests for Spire outreach efforts.
- Review applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Maintain active participant list.
- Communicate with NAR Spire Staff about any status changes for mentors or mentees.
Association Partners Important Dates
- Jan. 18, 2023: Attend Spire 2023 Partner Association Information Session
- Feb. 2023: Designate Spire Champion, complete the roster, design recruitment plan
- Mar. 24, 2023: Deadline to join Spire 2023 Partner Association Roster
- Jan. – May 2023: Recruit and screen mentor/mentee candidates
- May 31, 2023: Deadline to apply as a Spire 2023 mentor/mentee
- Jun. 2023: Spire Champion conducting mentor/mentee pairing
- Jul. 2023 – Oct. 2023: Spire 2023 mentorship term
- Nov. 2023: Complete Spire Champion survey