This Week in Congress: Both the House and Senate are in session with a busy agenda.
What should REALTORS® follow?
Tax reform, healthcare reform, wildfire management, IOT Cybersecurity, and the review of the SBA hurricane response.
Monday, September 25
- Healthcare Reform: Senate Finance Committee
Wednesday, September 27
- Small Business Tax Reform: House Small Business Committee
- Wildfire Crisis: House Natural Resources Committee — Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Forest Management to Mitigate Wildfires: Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
- Internet of Things Cybersecurity: House Oversight and Government Reform Committee — Subcommittee on Information Technology
- Reviewing SBA's Hurricane Response: Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee
*Schedule is subject to change at any time.