The REALTORS Property Resource® (narrpr.com) puts instant information on properties at your fingertips. Here are nine ways to get more from this exclusive member benefit.
- Build a CMA on the go. When you’re away from the computer, turn to your RPR® app. From any “Property Details” screen, choose “Create Comps Analysis” to launch a four-step wizard that walks you through confirming the home’s facts, selecting comps, identifying a price, and generating a report.
- Save properties for quick access later. Your activity is always in sync between the RPR® website and mobile app. So when you save a property using the website, you’ll see that same property in your saved items on the app.
- Tap in list view for short-cuts. In the RPR® app, tap the button in the right corner of any property to reveal shortcuts for saving it, calling the listing agent, adding notes, and creating reports.
- Zoom to parcel level when canvassing a neighborhood. The RPR® app displays homes on a map. Press “Locate Me” at the top of the app, then pinch and zoom the map to street level, and press “Redo Search in this Area.” Pins over the properties display the REALTOR Valuation Model® (RVM®). Press a pin to reveal the home and owner information.
- Send reports by text message. Many consumers prefer to communicate by text. Use the app’s Share button to text an RPR® report to your client. The link will be active for 30 days.
- Create buyer tours. The buyer tour report enables you to select properties, choose the most convenient order to tour them, and create a colorful, client-friendly report.
- Use 3D-touch shortcuts. When you’re standing outside a property, press and hold the RPR® app icon to display a shortcut with buttons to This Property, My Listings, Recent Reports, Saved Searches, and Share. Choose This Property to experience 3D-touch, available on iOS 10 and later and Android 7.1 and later.
- Do advanced searches. Need to dig deeper on a property? Swipe the RPR® app’s home screen to access the Search screen. Press Advanced Search to access recent searches, saved searches, and advanced searches—such as by APN, owner name, school, or even your own listings.
- Display full-screen photos. If photos displayed on the app’s Property Details page aren’t large enough, simply hold your phone in landscape mode to display the photo full-screen. Rotate back to the portrait orientation, and the property record appears again.