Ignite Others Local Association Grant Information
This grant program offers financial support to empower local REALTOR® associations to host a new “Ignite Others” event or activity to illuminate our support of community, home, and property ownership. These events or activities demonstrate the importance of home, property ownership, and REALTORS® as valued partners, while engaging members who haven’t previously been involved in association activities and the community. Events and activities will include an “illumination” component (e.g. sparklers, glow sticks) to shine a light on how REALTORS® can and do “Ignite Others.”
NAR Grant Funding Available to Support "Ignite Others" Events
Local associations can apply for up to $2,000 in grant funding to maximize their participation throughout 2024. Grants are offered first come, first served. Associations may leverage the grant to support hosting an event or activity, or to partner and host an event with other local associations.
"Ignite Others" Grant Application Process
Local Associations may apply online for a grant beginning August 15, 2023, until the program reaches capacity. Following the application review process, associations will receive approval notification and timeframe for delivery of funds.
"Ignite Others" Grant Application Requirements
Local associations grant approvals are subject to the following requirements:
- Submission of a completed Ignite Others application
- Include an “Illumination” component
- Engage members who haven’t been previously involved in association activities
- Engage community members, including public and private stakeholders
- Event or activity to be conducted between November 15, 2023 – November 1, 2024
- An after-action report is submitted following completion of the event or activity
- Any unused grant funds must be returned to NAR
The following are NOT eligible uses of grant funds:
- REALTOR® association staff time/hours, including contract staff
- General operating expenses for the REALTOR® association or partner organization
- Donations to an organization or person
- Cash prizes or purchase of gifts and prizes
- In-house association classroom rental fee
Please direct questions to IgniteOthersGrants@nar.realtor (202-383-1135).