Thank you for your interest in NAR's Global Achievement Program. We are pleased that you have decided to join over 130 of the country's leading REALTOR® associations in bringing global business awareness to your members.
About NAR's Global Achievement Program
The Global Achievement Program is designed to recognize and reward the most active associations in global business. Among the over 130 global business councils nationwide, each of these organizations has demonstrated the utmost commitment to helping members capture their share of the global real estate market in the United States, in addition to connecting their council and members to the global community in their local area.
Participating councils are divided into four status classifications based on their level of activity: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. A council need not meet every criterion listed for a given status level if the size or demographics of its parent association do not warrant or allow it to do so. Those councils achieving each status classification are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and announced by the National Association of REALTORS® Global Business and Alliances Group (NAR Global). A council's status year begins at NAR's REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
Councils are evaluated in five focus areas: Business Plan, Marketing & Communication, Events/Education, Outreach and Benchmarking.
Read best practices from past Achievement Program applications.
Application process for 2019 opened August 16, 2019 and will close on September 20, 2019. Please email email@example.com for link and instructions.
Participating Global Business Councils are entitled to the following benefits:
- Electronic badge for display on web site and in other council materials/publications
- Acknowledgement on nar.realtor
- Acknowledgement on signage at NAR Global meetings at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo
Gold Councils are entitled to all Silver benefits, plus:
- Acknowledgement on CIPS and NAR Global’s Facebook and Twitter sites
Platinum Councils are entitled to all Silver and Gold benefits, plus:
- Global Council chair and one staff person invited for a photo and champagne toast prior to International Night Out at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo, to receive the Platinum Council award.
- Association featured with a profile on nar.realtor/global
- Press release created by NAR Global for Council’s distribution to media outlets
Global councils must have achieved Platinum status for 5 consecutive years and then apply for the award in their 6th year and meet all criteria for Platinum status in order to receive Diamond.
Diamond Councils are entitled to all Platinum, Silver and Gold benefits, plus:
- Recognition at NAR's International Night Out & Award Ceremony
No Silver, Gold or Platinum council is guaranteed to retain its status from year to year. Councils must apply annually and must continue to meet or exceed the criteria of a given status level in order to maintain it. Diamond councils retain their status with biennial reviews of their programs and must continue to meet or exceed the criteria in order to maintain the status.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa Calarco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-329-8246.