Conferences and Events
1,400 international members from 66 countries attended the 2023 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Anaheim, CA, and almost 300 new CIPS designees received their pins.
2023 CIPS Awards
International Night Out
- Brett Brown, CIPS Instructor of the Year
- Christel Silver, CIPS Excellence Award
- Janet Tapia from Peru celebrated her award – International REALTOR® of the Year
- Richard Miranda, posthumously awarded the Global Engagement Effort Award
- CIPS Course Sponsor of the Year: North Carolina REALTORS®
- Outstanding Ambassador Association: AUSTIN BOARD OF REALTORS®
- Bilateral Partner of the Year: JAPAN-AMERICA REAL ESTATE COALITION OFFICE, JARECO (JARECO)
- Diamond Award-Winning Global Councils:
- Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®
- NC REALTORS®
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
Mark your calendar
Save the date! Join us for NAR NXT 2024, happening November 8-10, 2024, in Boston, MA. Details will be posted as they become available.
Trainings and Courses for your Calendar
Register Now for CIPS Designee Virtual Networking
- When? March 12, 2024, 10 a.m. CST
- How to register? Online at the NAR Global Marketing Center
CIPS Mentor Sessions
Brush up on your skills and knowledge by logging into and watching one of the recordings of our CIPS Mentor Sessions. Join a live session the Third Thursday each month at 10 a.m. CT.
- The Power of Networking
- How to make money from EB5
- Maximize Your Social Media Presence
- Building Your Global Team
- How to Find Clients Outside of the U.S.
- Networking Best Practices
- How to Find International Buyer Leads
- Maintaining Global Awareness Through Research
- You as a Global Expert
Log into the Global Marketing Center – nar.realtor/GlobalMarketingCenter.
What Can You Do to Prepare for 2024?
Technology is expected to play a significant role in the global real estate industry in 2024 and beyond. Reports note that it is imperative that agents stay up to date on technological advancements and trends in order to stay competitive in the market.1
Be Aware of Trends
Some of the real estate trends that are expected to shape the industry include:
- Increased use of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Greater adoption of virtual and augmented reality
- Blockchain technology for secure transactions
- More smart home technology
- Greater focus on sustainability
- Enhanced digital transaction management
Focus on Relationships
You can't possibly respond or react to every trend and advancement available—nor should you! Global real estate agents should keep their focus on providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with clients. This is an essential part of growing and maintaining your business—and one that only you can do!
Take Care of Yourself
The winding down of another year can be exciting and exhausting. Be sure to take a pause and look after yourself and your health! A restful break will ensure you can head into 2024 with a positive outlook.
Featured CIPS Benefits
CIPS Student Manuals
Student manuals appear under "CIPS Designee Resources" in the NAR Global Marketing Center. Seven options are currently offered at no charge to CIPS designees:
- Global Real Estate – Local Markets
- Global Real Estate – Transaction Tools
- The Americas & International Real Estate
- Asia Pacific & International Real Estate
- Europe & International Real Estate
- The Business of US Real Estate
- Africa and International Real Estate
CIPS designees can order all student manuals as PDF downloads. Simply add them to your cart and check out for zero dollars.
- Find ALL your CIPS benefits in the NAR Global Marketing Center: nar.realtor/GlobalMarketingCenter.
- Log in with your M1 (NRDS) Member ID number. It’s both your user name AND your password.