After last quarter's newsletter's on Boosting your Online Presence, don't miss the latest podcast to refine your social media presence and ultimately, grow your business!
NAR's Center for REALTOR® Development Podcast
We all know that social media can be a time-wasting black hole. We also know it can be an amazing tool to connect with loved ones, friends, and potential clients. How do you balance both without feeling overwhelmed? Today's guest, Harrison Beacher, knows how to get the most out of your social media presence, without the overwhelm! In this episode, he offers strategies to create a comprehensive social media plan so that you can build connections with intention.
No matter what social media platform you are using, the content you are posting matters. Now that you've established your social media presence, here are some tips for creating content that will get you and your global business noticed:
- Choose quality over quantity.
- Provide information. Be sure you're not flooding your feed with content that doesn't fill a purpose. Think of offering useful tips, content that answers questions, or local area information.
- Decide which platform is best for you and your demographics. Research local real estate agents' platforms to see what works best in a particular area.
- Include client testimonials that will showcase your relationship and their positive experience with you.
- Track your metrics. Learn what's working and what it isn't and refine your strategy. Find all of the podcasts here: www.crdpodcast.com
Catch up! Our most recent Mentor Open House session focused on Maximizing your Social Media Presence – catch up with the recording, which can be found on the CIPS Mentor Sign up page in the Global Marketing Center: bit.ly/CIPSMentor.