NAR has put together the following resources to help and educate REALTORS® and associations on fair housing:
- Fair Housing homepage
Latest videos, news, publications, and information about fair housing.
- Fairhaven: Interactive Training Supports Fair Housing
Fairhaven, a fair housing simulation, challenges you to confront discrimination in scenarios inspired by real stories. Visit Fairhaven.realtor today.
- Fair Housing Self-Study Module
This course is designed to increase awareness and greater understanding among REALTOR® association leaders, members, and staff for a greater understanding of fair housing issues.
- Fair Housing Compiled References
A collection of videos, articles, publications and other resources compiled by NAR Library & Archives.
- The Fair Housing Act
NAR resources and compliance information about the Fair Housing Act.
- Fair Housing Grants
Grants to state and local associations to help their members learn more about fair housing.
- Real Estate Brokerage Essentials: The Fair Housing Chapter
Noncompliance with fair housing laws is a risk that responsible real estate brokers simply cannot assume as a cost of doing business. Download this chapter for free and re-energize your fair housing compliance program.
- Fair Housing Month
Check out this collection of videos, articles, book recommendations, and podcasts to help you celebrate Fair Housing Month in April.
- Fair Housing Makes Us Stronger: Celebrating 50 Years of the Fair Housing Act
In 2018, NAR celebrated 50 years of the Fair Housing Act. Watch a collection of videos, presentation materials, and showcase stories about this important fair housing plays in our industry and in our communities.
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity in Housing
- A broad overview of fair housing as it relates to REALTORS® and their clients.
- REALTOR® Fair Housing Declaration
Show you support equal opportunity in housing by displaying this declaration of following fair housing laws and your commitment to provide professional service.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
Download a complete copy of NAR's ADA Compliance Kit.
- Fair Housing Initiatives Program (FHIP)
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides grants through FHIP to organizations that work on fair housing issues.
- Honoring the Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Information on NAR's $1 million contribution to the Washington, D.C., Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation in 2007.