NAR has put together the following resources to help and educate REALTORS® and associations on fair housing:
- Fair Housing homepage
Latest videos, news, publications, and information about fair housing.
- Fairhaven: Interactive Training Supports Fair Housing
Fairhaven, a fair housing simulation, challenges you to confront discrimination in scenarios inspired by real stories. Visit Fairhaven.realtor today.
- Bias Override: Overcoming Barriers to Fair Housing
Bias Override: Overcoming Barriers to Fair Housing is an NAR certificate course that helps real estate professionals interrupt stereotypical thinking so they can avoid fair housing pitfalls and provide equal professional service to every customer or client.
- Fair Housing Compiled References
- A collection of videos, articles, publications and other resources compiled by NAR Library & Archives.
- The Fair Housing Act
NAR resources and compliance information about the Fair Housing Act.
- Fair Housing Grants
Grants to state and local associations to help their members learn more about fair housing.
- Real Estate Brokerage Essentials: The Fair Housing Chapter
Noncompliance with fair housing laws is a risk that responsible real estate brokers simply cannot assume as a cost of doing business. Download this chapter for free and re-energize your fair housing compliance program.
- Fair Housing Month
Check out this collection of videos, articles, book recommendations, and podcasts to help you celebrate Fair Housing Month in April.
- Fair Housing Makes Us Stronger: Celebrating 50 Years of the Fair Housing Act
- In 2018, NAR celebrated 50 years of the Fair Housing Act. Watch a collection of videos, presentation materials, and showcase stories about this important fair housing plays in our industry and in our communities.
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity in Housing
- A broad overview of fair housing as it relates to REALTORS® and their clients.
- REALTOR® Fair Housing Declaration
Show you support equal opportunity in housing by displaying this declaration of following fair housing laws and your commitment to provide professional service.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
Download a complete copy of NAR's ADA Compliance Kit.
- Fair Housing Initiatives Program (FHIP)
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides grants through FHIP to organizations that work on fair housing issues.
- Honoring the Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Information on NAR's $1 million contribution to the Washington, D.C., Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation in 2007.