Who is it for?
The Real Estate Investing certification program is for REALTORS® who want to master the ins and outs of working with investors and those who are establishing themselves as real estate investors. The courses provide insight into 1031 exchanges, REITS, NOI models, tools, and more.
What You Gain
- Distinguish yourself as an expert to your clients and team members
- Guides identifying types of residential investors and ways to meet their unique needs
- Understanding of the pros and cons of different investment opportunities
- Tools to help you calculate the return on investment and perform income analysis
- Practical insight into professional property management, cash flow, operating income, and more
- Earn credit toward the Certified Residential Specialist designation
How to Earn It
Complete the following programs, for a total of 14 credit hours:
- Increase Wealth with Rentals and Other Investment Properties – live and virtual classroom course (8 credit hours)
- Real Estate Investing – Online Bundle (6 credit hours)
- Pass the exam at the end of each course with a 70% or better score.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
There is no application form to submit for this certification. Once you have completed all of the necessary course requirements, please email CRSHelp@crs.com so that we can review your education history and process your certification.
- Live and virtual 1-day course registration fee varies per host.
- 6-credit hours online bundle
- $126 for members of the Residential Resource Council (RRC)
- $187 for non-members of RRC
- Annual Dues
For more information, visit the Residential Resource Council website.