In order to earn and maintain the CIPS designation, you must pay membership dues to the National Association of REALTORS® each year. If dues are not renewed each year, the use of the CIPS designation is terminated you will be removed from the network directory, can no longer use the CIPS logo and name on marketing materials, and all other membership benefits are revoked.
If you earned the CIPS Designation and your membership has been inactive for a period of 1-4 years you must:
- Pay the current quarter’s dues: Quarter 3 (July-September) = US$110.00
To renew your designation today follow these steps:
- Access the secure online payment site
- Enter your Member ID number (NAR membership ID number)
- Click ‘Yes’ to indicate you live outside the United States
- Follow the rest of the prompts to enter your name, address, and credit card information