Consumer Advertising Campaign
The National Association of REALTORS® convinces consumers of the value of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® brand through its national Consumer Advertising Campaign.
On these pages, you can:
- Learn about the strategy behind the current campaign and the results of past efforts
- View and gain access to campaign materials*
- Learn how you can contribute to the campaign's success in your own market
*The Ad Center is available to state and local REALTOR® associations who wish to customize advertising materials from our Consumer Advertising Campaign and for individual members who wish to download the materials. Read more about nar.realtor's reprint guidelines.
NAR’s current campaign, Get Realtor®, communicates REALTOR® brand value to consumers, targeting up-and-coming generations of home buyers, sellers, owners and investors. We want today’s consumers to understand that REALTORS® have committed their career to helping people find the home of their dreams.
Get Realtor® aims to "reimagine the R®" for current generations of home buyers, sellers and real estate investors. The campaign aims to build Realtor® brand awareness and drive consideration of REALTORS®, especially among millennials and today’s hyper-connected consumer.
We want consumers to know that REALTORS®:
- Are their competitive advantage
- Understand and have insights into local markets
- See what can’t be uncovered in a simple online search
- Are consumer advocates; they will fight for consumers’ real estate dreams
NAR’s newest campaign creative highlights how REALTORS® bring unflinching optimism to home buying and selling. Through :15 and :30 TV spots, digital ads, online video and social media posts, the campaign engages consumers about all the ways REALTORS® bring assurance, enthusiasm and a healthy dose of “yes we can” to the process of home buying and selling.
Visit NAR’s consumer-facing social media sites for shareable Get Realtor® content.