As part of ongoing effort to ensure NAR members have access to researched property data and listing solutions, the National Association of REALTORS® is extending access to the Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) platform for FREE to all members with an Institute Affiliate* membership through 2018. Members with REALTOR® status already have access to this exclusive NAR member benefit.
As an Institute Affiliate Member of NAR, you should have received an email from RPR® at the beginning of February with your access information and password to get started with your new account.
If you did not receive your access email, please contact the RPR® support team at 1-877-977-7576 to get started.
The RPR® platform, www.narrpr.com, is a parcel centric database of more than 160 million properties in the United States. The RPR® website is exclusively for NAR members only, with no public or third party access.
- Over 35 million Commercial public records: sales history, distressed details, taxes, etc.
- Demographic and Economic Data: population growth, income data, unemployment, etc.
- Esri Tapestry Segmentation: consumer preferences and ancillary community data
- Traffic Counts: mapped historic counts with projections based on growth
- Business Points of Interest: Mapped locations and details about the business
- Attribute Based Site Selection
- Retail Supply/Demand Based Site Selection
- Investment Analysis
- Property, Trade Area and Analysis Report Generation
- Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices
*Institute Affiliate members are those who hold a designation from CCIM Institute, Institute of Real Estate Management®, the REALTORS® Land Institute, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, and the Counselors of Real Estate®, but who are not full REALTOR® members.