Which companies have NAR partnered with to offer commercial data listing services to members?
- CREXi ,Commercial Real Estate Exchange, inc., is a listing platform based out of Marina Del Ray, CA.
- Brevitas is a listing platform based out of San Francisco, California.
What are the NAR member discounts on these platforms?
- CREXi offers a 35% discount on their yearly membership cost. Find out more about the platform and their pricing at CREXi’s page for NAR members.
- Brevitas offers a 33% discount on their yearly membership cost. Find out more about the platform and their pricing at Brevitas’s page for NAR members.
What about the third platform option, Catylist?
- NAR continues to be in discussions with Catylist regarding a partnership on their new public-facing listing platform. Stay tuned!
Where did these partnerships originate?
- In early 2018, NAR’s Future of Commercial Data PAG worked with NAR’s Strategic Business Initiatives and Technology & Second Century Ventures team to establish required criteria for a national listing platform and subsequently sent a Request for Proposal (RFP) to 15 vendors.
- After receiving the RFPs and assessing 6 semifinalists, an expanded group of commercial members completed online demos and provided feedback.
- Three companies emerged as finalists; Brevitas, Catylist and CREXi. The finalists showcased their listing platforms at the 2018 NAR conference in Boston in late 2018, and members completed written evaluations after completing demos.
- Member input and ratings were so evenly ranked, NAR chose to pursue agreements with all three.
How long do these agreements last?
- One year, subject to renewal on an annual basis.
How do these listing platform partnerships benefit NAR members? Both provide:
- the opportunity to search and list properties to a nationwide audience, amplifying their existing marketing efforts to a wider consumer base.
- the best pricing for NAR members, giving an exclusive discount on their pricing structure for their listing platform service.
- NAR members with the knowledge that they own their own data as long as they are a customer of the platform.
- commercial property listings integrated with REALTOR® Property Resource (RPR)
How does RPR integration help?
- Members have a more comprehensive experience with the ability to view active listings augmented with public record details.
- RPR is collaborating with both Brevitas and CREXi to ensure members can easily work between both platforms.
- Brevitas listings are now viewable nationwide inside of RPR Commercial.
- CREXi are now viewable nationwide inside of RPR Commercial.
How do members choose which platform to use?
- Each of the platforms has unique qualities and user experience. A member’s business needs will likely be a factor in what a member chooses to use.
Can members use more than one platform?
- Yes! Each member can choose what works best for their business needs.