The judgment of any competent court of record in __________ (state), state or federal, may be rendered upon the award. If a member fails to comply with an award or the terms of a mediated settlement agreement, the recipient to whom the award has been rendered by the arbitration panel or the beneficiary of a settlement agreement reached by the parties in mediation shall be advised by the Board to seek judicial enforcement and to request reimbursement of legal fees incurred in seeking enforcement. At the discretion of the Board of Directors, the Board may support the request for judicial enforcement in the court, and at its further discretion, the Board may reimburse the individual for costs incurred in seeking such judicial enforcement if the court does not grant reimbursement of legal costs to the plaintiff. (Revised 11/14)