Life at NAR Is
- Rich in collaboration. We look for team players who are quick on their feet and able to adapt to an ever-changing climate—as member needs or the marketplace dictates.
- Filled with opportunity. We encourage professional growth and development and promote from within.
- Focused on our members. We're a nonprofit trade association, and our number-one priority is our members—not the bottom line.
Learn More About NAR's Culture
A Day at NAR
Each day at NAR is packed with personal gain and professional development. On a typical day, an employee may experience:
- A visit to our free gym. Join ongoing yoga and other fitness classes or work out on your own.
- Teamwork. Meet with colleagues to discuss how current events affect our members and what we can do to better serve their needs.
- Wellness program. Get your flu shot onsite or chat with a financial advisor.
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant. Stop in the nearby Billy Goat Tavern for a quick bite in either location.
- Training opportunities. Gain knowledge and new skills by taking one of our many online, work-at-your-own pace training classes.
The National Association of REALTORS® is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2010 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Start! Fit-Friendly Companies Recognition program.
Get more detailed information about our two locations.