We’re settling into a new home at Styled, Staged & Sold. Please bookmark our new URL nar.realtor/styled-staged-sold or subscribe to our updates through Feeds.feedburner.com so you continue to receive the latest home design trends and staging advice from professionals across the country.
Moving can be tough. Please pardon our cyber dust as we complete this transition. Our location has changed but we’re still the same home staging and design blog our loyal readers have followed and contributed to for the past 11 years.
Thank you for sharing, commenting, and being part of our community over the years. Now that the blog is part of the National Association of REALTORS® flagship website, there’s an opportunity for our content to be more widely shared with the REALTOR® community.
Some recent home design posts from Styled, Staged & Sold, in case you missed them:
- How Much Is Too Much Gray in Home Design?
- Eye-Catching Home Accents That’ll Make All the Difference
- Vignette Staging Doesn’t Cut It Anymore: Here’s Why
- Neon Colors in Staging?! You’ll be Surprised How Much You Like It
- Staging Tip: Remove the Window Screens Prior to a Photo Shoot
- Instagram-Worthy Pics and Ga-Ga Like Amenities
- Staging Tips for the Coffee Table Top
Have home staging and design tips or photos to share with our blog community? Contact Melissa Tracey at email@example.com.