To do this week: Pack your bags!
- Pack appropriate clothes. We recommend business or business casual attire for education sessions, casual attire for the Celebrity Concert and black tie dress for the Inaugural Gala. Also bring comfortable walking shoes and a light jacket for air conditioned meeting rooms and cooler nights.
- Download the official event mobile app “NAR Annual” to access sessions, meeting schedules, exhibitors and other info. And don’t forget your phone charger to stay connected.
- Bring lots of business cards for networking.
First stop: NAR Registration
Upon arrival, attendees must first visit NAR Registration to check in. Bring a copy of your registration confirmation email and a photo ID. Then use the Scan-N-Go Registration system to retrieve your materials.
Here’s how it works:
- Use a “Scan-N-Go” machine to scan the bar code in your printed confirmation email. The machine will print out your name badge and tickets. An attendant will then hand you your access pass, name badge and conference materials.
- Mobile Scan-N-Go is also available! You can access your registration bar code on your phone through the official event mobile app, “NAR Annual.” Just click on the “Registration” icon on the dashboard and enter your registration confirmation ID number to access the bar code. Simply scan that bar code with a “Scan-N-Go” machine.
- Registration staff will be on hand to assist with any registration problems or to help upgrade your registration.
NAR Registration is located in Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center:
Wednesday, November 11, 12:00pm–5:00pm
Thursday, November 12, 7:00am–5:00pm
Friday, November 13, 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday, November 14, 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday, November 15, 8:30am–5:00pm
Monday, November 16, 8:00am–1:00pm
See you in San Diego!