These detailed outlines and PowerPoint can be used when conducting professional standards enforcement training programs. This information is developed to assist Boards and State Associations in promulgating the current policies of the National Association in a consistent and uniform manner.
Download outlines as support material for your presentation from the list below.
- NAR’s Professional Standards Committee: Its Role in Code Interpretation and Code Enforcement
- Role of the Grievance Committee
- Arbitration – Mandatory or Voluntary?
- Ethics Hearing Procedures
- Arbitration Hearing Procedures
- Requests for Rehearing, Appeals, and Actions of the Board of Directors (Ethics)
- Requests for Procedural Review (Arbitration)
- Interboard Arbitration Procedures
- Mediation as a Service of Member Boards
- Procuring Cause – An Introduction
- Multi-Board and Regional Grievance and Professional Standards Committees
Search Code of Ethics