An International Investment Conference
Focusing on the Housing Sector
Arabella Sheraton Grand Hotel
Cape Town, South Africa
May 2-4, 2006
Sponsored by OPIC, HOUSING AFRICA is an international investment conference focusing
on the housing sector in sub-Saharan Africa that will be held May 2-4, 2006 in Cape Town, South Africa. This is a unique opportunity to hear from leading housing experts, U.S.
businesses and financial institutions actively investing in the housing sector, legal experts, private equity fund managers, and U.S. and African senior government officials. The
conference will also include local businesses and banks engaged in the housing sector and provide opportunities for facilitating key private sector investment partnerships with U.S. businesses planning to invest in the sub-Saharan housing sector. Mr. Donald Kaberuka, President of the African Development Bank Group, will be a keynote speaker.
Other conference highlights include:
• Sessions highlighting current housing initiatives, construction, land development, legal issues, infrastructure, mortgage financing and capital markets
• Sessions on the private equity investment climate
• Overviews from leading housing experts, U.S. businesses and financial institutions actively investing in the housing sector
• Opportunities for facilitating key private sector investment partnerships between U.S. businesses and local businesses and banks
• Sessions on accessing financing available from the private sector, OPIC and multilateral institutions
• Insights from U.S. and African senior government officials
• Meals, receptions, networking events and conference handbook included
For additional information, please contact Judyth Gilbert at email@example.com, or download the complete conference brochure.