Putting REALTOR® Safety First Course for Associations
- This course is an essential primer on how real estate professionals can limit risk to preserve safety and facilitate positive business outcomes.
- Available classroom materials for this course will allow REALTOR® associations to submit the course to their respective state licensing authority for CE approval. Please note that CE approval is not guaranteed.
- Materials are provided for a 6-hour course, 3-hour course, and 1-hour presentation.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Risk considerations in the brokerage of real estate
- Safety systems and tools
- Safety protocol for showing properties and listing appointments
- Understanding physical and instinctual response to threats or attacks
- Conceal and carry considerations
- Data security for your business and your clients
- Protecting personal and electronic information
Course Description and Outline
Contact Andrew Hall at 312-329-8872 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.