REALTORS® Confidence Index
Download (PDF: 1.13 MB)
The REALTORS® Confidence Index (RCI) survey gathers on-the-ground information from REALTORS® based on their real estate transactions in the month. This report presents key results about market transactions.
- The median days on market was 14, down from 16 days in May 2022 and 17 in June 2021
- 88% of respondents reported properties sold in less than one month. The same share as of May 2022 and down from 89% in June 2021.
- Homes listed received an average of 3.4 offers, down from 4.2 offers in May 2022 and 4.4 in June 2021.
- First-time buyers represented 30% of buyers, up from 27% last month and down slightly from 31% a year ago.
- 25% of buyers were all-cash sales, the same as last month and up from 23% in June 2021.
Note: the REALTOR® Confidence Index is provided by NAR solely for use as a reference. Resale of any part of this data is prohibited without NAR's prior written consent.