Back At You
A Message From Back At You
Learn more about how Back At You is responding to COVID-19, including ways you can turn to social media during this unprecedented time.
Looking for consumer-focused content to post to social media pages? Visit NAR's REALTOR® Content Resource for ready-to-use articles on all aspects of homeownership. Find an article and schedule it to post to multiple networks using Back At You’s content scheduler.
Back At You is pleased to make the following offers available to REALTORS® through NAR's Right Tools, Right Now initiative.
- No one is socially distant if your social media game is strong. Learn how to gain online visibility while working remotely.
- Instagram is the go-to app for millions to share and view photos, videos, and stories. Learn how to harness the power of Instagram for your business.
Bonus: Back At You is giving new clients $100 off of all social media plans to help you stay connected to your community.
Who: Back At You provides REALTORS® with a Social Media Center that's simple to use and customized to your marketing needs. Simply choose your level of automation and Back At You does the rest: promoting you and your listings on today’s most popular social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
Instagram Integration Is Here
*New!* Welcome to the power of automation: Back At You’s marketing platform is now completely integrated with Instagram, allowing you to pre-schedule, create and auto-post your listings and content. Get more results while working less. Back At You is the only real estate technology company to offer this functionality.
The NAR Starter Plan
For REALTORS® just getting started with social media marketing, the NAR Starter Plan is simple and affordable. This plan allows you to:
- Manage your real estate social media marketing* via an automated Social Media Center
- Automatically post listings to Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Schedule and boost listings and content and much more
- Have unlimited access to mobile-friendly single property websites
- Capture leads using a ‘What Is Your Home Worth’ landing page
- Receive performance reports
The NAR Starter Plan is exclusively available to REALTORS®.
Members can choose from an annual or monthly plan. As an additional benefit, REALTORS® receive a discount off the one-time activation fee for this plan.
Advanced Subscription Plans
REALTORS® with more advanced social media marketing* needs, who want additional features, will enjoy a savings off the one-time activation fee for any plan generally available from Back At You.
These plans include all of the features of the NAR Starter Plan, plus:
- Access to licensed local, branded videos and national content
- A guaranteed amount of exposure for all content (called Guaranteed Reach)
- Plans are also available to generate exclusive seller leads
The Enterprise Plan for Brokers
Brokers who want to help their agents succeed in social media marketing* may take advantage of an enterprise plan which allows you to provide the NAR Starter Plan for your agents at a discounted monthly rate, exclusively available through this program.
Through this opportunity, you may post content to all of your agents’ social media business pages to promote your brand and generate leads.
Cost varies depending on the number of agents within your office.
Discounts range from 20% to 67% off, plus receive a minimum 25% discount on the one-time activation fees.
How: For access to all of the program benefits, and to ensure you receive the special pricing for NAR members, enroll at the dedicated program site: www.BackAtYou.com/NAR
Back At You’s customer service support is available via phone, email and web chat Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST.
- Phone: 1-833-222-5288
- Email: MemberOffer@BackAtYou.com
Eligibility: All NAR members with a NRDS ID can take advantage of this offer.
* Remember, fair housing laws apply to a real estate professional’s use of advertising vehicles, including social media advertising. Real estate professionals should review fair housing laws to ensure that any advertisements, including the use of target marketing, complies with a real estate professional’s obligations and responsibilities under Federal, state and local fair housing laws (see the Federal Fair Housing Act).
Program availability and eligibility requirements may vary by partner program. See partner websites for details, terms and conditions.