Who: Back At You provides REALTORS® with a Social Media Center that's simple to use and customized to your marketing needs. Simply choose your level of automation and Back At You does the rest: promoting you and your listings on today’s most popular social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
The NAR Starter Plan
For REALTORS® just getting started with social media marketing, the NAR Starter Plan is simple and affordable. This plan allows you to:
- Manage your real estate social media marketing* via an automated Social Media Center
- Automatically post listings to Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Schedule and boost listings and content and much more
- Have unlimited access to mobile-friendly single property websites
- Capture leads using a ‘What Is Your Home Worth’ landing page
- Receive performance reports
The NAR Starter Plan is exclusively available to REALTORS®.
Members can choose from an annual or monthly plan. As an additional benefit, REALTORS® receive a discount off the one-time activation fee for this plan.
Advanced Subscription Plans
REALTORS® with more advanced social media marketing* needs, who want additional features, will enjoy a savings off the one-time activation fee for any plan generally available from Back At You.
These plans include all of the features of the NAR Starter Plan, plus:
- Access to licensed local, branded videos and national content
- A guaranteed amount of exposure for all content (called Guaranteed Reach)
- Plans are also available to generate exclusive seller leads
The Enterprise Plan for Brokers
Brokers who want to help their agents succeed in social media marketing* may take advantage of an enterprise plan which allows you to provide the NAR Starter Plan for your agents at a discounted monthly rate, exclusively available through this program.
Through this opportunity, you may post content to all of your agents’ social media business pages to promote your brand and generate leads.
Cost varies depending on the number of agents within your office.
Discounts range from 20% to 67% off, plus receive a minimum 25% discount on the one-time activation fees.