Friday, November 3, 2017
12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
McCormick place, Room W187, Level 1
With the increase in popularity of real estate teams, real estate brokers and agents are facing a variety of unique issues and challenges. The program’s seasoned panel of professionals, each representing a unique facet of a real estate team, will share their expertise with attendees on how to best address the challenging team-related legal and regulatory issues. Panelists will address worker classification, licensed versus unlicensed activity, compensation, agency, management, trends in state regulation of teams, and much more! Audience members will have an opportunity to ask panelists their own questions, and will take away helpful strategies and best practices to manage risk in order to succeed in the real estate team environment.
- Micheal Anthony, Director of Field Strategies Implementation, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Download Presentation - PDF 1.52 MB)
- Erin Barton, Associate General Counsel, Virginia REALTORS® (Download Presentation - PDF 1.43 MB)
- Kate Beckman, Director, Independent Contractor Relations, Western Region, NRT LLC (Download Presentation - PDF 2.70 MB)
- Henry Edelstein, Partner, Team Edelstein, Coldwell Banker Burnet, Minnesota (Download Presentation - PDF 6.53 MB)
- Nina Fotopolous, Senior Vice President, DuPage Corridor and Milwaukee Regions, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Download Presentation - PDF 5.27 MB)
Committee Meeting | 2:00PM – 2:30 PM
Attendees are invited to observe the remainder of the Risk Management Issues Committee meeting.
Add this session to your event planner