New Member Orientation Video
New Way to Hold New Member Orientation Online
Help your new members maximize their membership with NAR’s online orientation module. This interactive platform leads new members on a virtual experience with videos, field trips, quizzes and more, and is currently being offered at no cost! Email ContactNAR@nar.realtor if you have any questions about the module.
Online Orientation Toolkit
- NAR REALTOR Benefits® offerings are accurate as of January 1, 2023. Program offerings are subject to change at any time. For current program offerings, visit NAR.realtor/RealtorBenefits. Also included are videos to play during orientation.
- REALTOR® Pins — Each Association receives a quantity of residential (and commercial, if applicable) REALTOR® pins to provide to new members. Order additional pins at 847-991-4010 or visit NewMemberPins.realtor.
- Suggested Orientation Timeline — This PDF (187 KB) shows the suggested timeline for a full-day or half-day orientation.
- All associations must provide for 2.5 hours of existing and new member Code of Ethics Training.
- Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) — Gives REALTORS® access to data, tools and reports that will help them “wow” their clients and close more deals. Every new member should be aware of this powerful website and app, which is an exclusive NAR member benefit.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation — This video and PowerPoint combo complement the existing NAR Orientation materials and focuses solely on the importance of the REALTOR® Party advocacy and outreach for members and their businesses.