AE Resources: New Member Orientation
New Member Orientation Video:
New Way to Hold New Member Orientation Online
Help your new members make the most of their membership with NAR’s brand-new online orientation program. This interactive platform leads new members on a virtual experience with videos, field trips, quizzes and more, and is currently being offered at no cost from the Right Tools, Right Now program! Email LMS@nar.realtor if you are interested in taking advantage of this new program.
Online Orientation Toolkit
- The Orientation Video highlights key NAR benefits, with an introduction by 2022 President Leslie Rouda Smith. REALTOR Benefits® Program offerings are accurate as of January 1, 2022. Program offerings are subject to change at any time. For current program offerings, visit NAR.realtor/RealtorBenefits. Also included are other videos to play during orientation.
- REALTOR® Pins — Each Association receives a quantity of residential (and commercial, if applicable) REALTOR® pins to provide to new members. Order additional pins at 847-991-4010 or visit NewMemberPins.realtor.
- Suggested Orientation Timeline — This PDF (187 KB) shows the suggested timeline for a full-day or half-day orientation.
- All associations must provide for 2.5 hours of existing and new member Code of Ethics Training.
- Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) — Gives REALTORS® access to data, tools and reports that will help them “wow” their clients and close more deals. Every new member should be aware of this powerful website and app, which is an exclusive NAR member benefit.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation — This video and PowerPoint combo complement the existing NAR Orientation materials and focuses solely on the importance of the REALTOR® Party advocacy and outreach for members and their businesses.