Several tech startups are emerging in real estate to bring solutions to a variety of the profession’s needs such as agent networking tools and improving contacts with clients. Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®, announced 17 diverse companies in its 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs. The companies provide solutions across the real estate profession, including innovations in inspections, appraisals, fractional property ownership, lead generation, due diligence, underwriting and tenant retention, and more.
“The innovative companies that have come out of the REACH program over the years have had a dramatic effect on the real estate landscape,” says Bob Goldberg, SCV president and NAR’s CEO. “The influence of technology in this industry is undeniable and the entrepreneurs in REACH continue to redefine our understanding of what is achievable today. We are so excited to work hand in hand with these pioneering companies to ensure that REALTORS® remain at the forefront of the real estate industry.”
For the selected companies, REACH offers education, mentorship, exclusive networking opportunities, and exposure in the global real estate marketplace. Since launching in 2013, Second Century Ventures has added more than 180 companies to its portfolio.
The companies selected for the 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs are:
· Courted: Professional networking platform empowering agents to make better data-driven marketing, hiring, and referral decisions.
· Fractional: Collaborative, full-service, community-driven real estate investing marketplace.
· Inspectify: Applies the latest technology to make inspectors more proficient and effective.
· leadPops: A solution to drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase both volume and quality of leads.
· PLACE: A platform for top producers delivering unparalleled consumer experiences.
· Perchwell: Unifies real-time market analysis, listing data, seamless client collaboration, and reporting.
· Reggora: Appraisal management platform delivering unprecedented efficiency and agility.
· Revive: Brings certainty to the renovation experience to homeowners across the nation.
REACH Commercial 2022
· Arx City: Underwriting and market intelligence platform to source and evaluate optimal development projects.
· B-Line: Facility management and emergency alert platform empowering owners’ and occupants’ safe return to work.
· CREtelligent: Innovative due diligence solutions, analytics, and professional insights for commercial real estate acquisitions.
· LeaseUp: Collaborative commercial real estate platform for brokers to manage projects, create polished output for clients, and centralize communication.
· Matrix Rental Solutions: Universal rental application platform built to deliver efficiency and inclusivity for renters and landlords.
· SPACKLE: Connects service providers with commercial occupiers to manage and fulfill maintenance and improvement requests.
· Stake: Empowers renters’ savings journey through cashback and financial tips, enhancing tenant retention and financial stability.
· STRATAFOLIO: Streamlined commercial property management platform to save time, increase profits, and reduce manual work.
· WhoseYourLandlord: Turns resident reviews into operational insights helping home providers increase resident retention and satisfaction.
Learn more about REACH at NAR-reach.com.