Have you tried to write a referral request but didn’t know exactly how to ask? Are you crunched for time when it comes to writing thank-you notes? Do you need a quick way to access market insights?
If you want to make life a little easier for you and your agents, take advantage of NAR’s array of prewritten real estate business templates, marketing materials, property data tools, and office resources. These customizable, downloadable documents will help your team farm and prospect, stay in touch with past clients, and create higher-quality reports and presentations and help you better manage your teams.
- Choose from 23 business letter templates for referral requests, farming and prospecting, news and announcements, and more.
- Give clients and prospects a behind-the-scenes look at the job of a REALTOR® with this handout: Home Buying in Six Steps: Your Real Estate Professional Behind the Scenes.
- Educate clients about the buying and selling process with REALTOR® Magazine Handouts for Customers, which cover everything from putting a home on the market and hiring contractors to useful real estate terms and preparing for a short sale.
- Download REALTOR® logos for use on your website and in your sales and marketing materials.
- April is Fair Housing Month. Get NAR's Field Guide to Fair Housing, posters to print out for your office, and other resources.
- Make safety a year-round priority at your company. Download safety presentation materials for your office, videos, as well as sign-in and other safety forms.
And you’ve got to try REALTORS Property Resource®, the nation’s largest property database that’s exclusively available to REALTORS®. RPR provides brokers and their agents with customizable tools that include information on residential and commercial properties as well as on vacant land. Compiling data from multiple sources into one place, RPR is populated with MLS data as well as public records such as prior transactions, zoning, school district data, demographics, and tax information. Plus, it’s packed with tutorial videos that teach you and your team how to use RPR.
Brokers and managers can also take advantage of RPR's Market Data Tool, which provides a deeper dive into market conditions, agent productivity, and market share to help you make strategic business decisions. With RPR, you can compile multiple MLS data into a single report, which will allow for comparisons between company offices. To learn more about what RPR offers brokers, visit http://blog.narrpr.com/broker/.