Co-Owner and Sales Manager
Grace Properties
225 W White Horse Pike
Absecon, NJ 08201
United States
New Jersey US

Rivera Sinclair, a native of Honduras, didn't want to end up, like so many of his fellow immigrants, in a dead-end job in one of New Jersey's casinos or restaurants. There's little chance of that. In 2005 he closed almost $12 million in sales. But just as important to Rivera Sinclair were the sales awards won by two team members he'd trained.

Team builder: All told, Rivera Sinclair manages seven salespeople who together closed more than $24 million in sales in 2005.

El idioma del negocio: Latino home buyers make up about 80 percent of his business, with the other 20 percent coming from investors looking for foreclosures and homes in need of rehab. His marketing program includes a toll-free number offering information on new listings in Spanish, monthly mailings with holiday or seasonal themes, and financial and home-buying seminars for local unions and cultural groups. He also started a quarterly magazine, in both English and Spanish, with paid advertising and stories on past clients. Now hear this: Rivera Sinclair enjoys seeing inspirational speakers such as Tony Robbins, creator of the Personal Power program, and Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. He says the talks help him unlock his creative energy.