Who is it for?
The Performance Management Network (PMN) designation focuses on developing negotiations strategies and tactics, networking and referrals, business planning and systems, personal performance management and leadership development.
What You Gain
- Show your clients that you’re an industry leader committed to continuing education
- Join a strong network of real estate professionals
- Discounts on online education
- Download banner ads to use on your site
- Exclusive access to PMN-only events during national meetings
How to Earn It
- Complete at least three Performance Management Network courses
NOTE: Graduates of REALTOR® University’s Masters of Real Estate Program have satisfied the Education Requirements to obtain the PMN Designation. Those who are enrolled in the program but have not yet completed their MRE degree can satisfy the PMN Designation by completing any one of the courses from the PMN .
There is no exam requirement for this designation.
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR®, REALTOR®-Affiliate, or REALTOR® Association Executive
- Application form
- Submit documented evidence of closed referral transactions (sales) within the past 24 months totaling 30 points
- Application fee
- Annual dues
- Cost of courses
For more information, visit the Women's Council of REALTORS® website.