Who is it for?
The Performance Management Network (PMN) designation focuses on business leadership. It is designed to give REALTORS® practical skills in leadership, negotiation, networking, and business planning.
What You Gain
- Show your clients that you’re an industry leader committed to continuing education
- Access to a nationwide peer network of real estate business leaders
- Discounts on online education
- Exclusive access to PMN-only events during national meetings
How to Earn It
- Complete at least three Performance Management Network courses or course equivalents.
- Choose one of two paths:
NOTE: Graduates of REALTOR® University’s Masters of Real Estate Program have satisfied the Education Requirements to obtain the PMN Designation. Those who are enrolled in the program but have not yet completed their MRE degree can satisfy the PMN Designation by completing any one of the courses from the PMN.
There is no exam requirement for this designation.
Be a member in good standing of:
- National Women's Council of REALTORS® and
- National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR®, REALTOR®-Affiliate, or REALTOR® Association Executive
- Application fee
- Annual dues
- Cost of courses
For more information, visit the Women's Council of REALTORS® website.