Who is it for?
Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth market knowledge, increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance professionalism and business success.
What You Gain
- Higher earnings: the median income of GRI designees in 2012 was $61,000, compared to the median income of non-designees of $33,500
- Be better able to serve and protect your increasingly sophisticated clients through an understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures
- Use of GRI logos
- Marketing materials
- Customizable flyer
- Banner ad
- GRI referral form
- Network with other GRI designees
How to Earn It
- The education requirements for the GRI vary by state. Contact your state association to get information on program requirements, location, and tuition.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- GRI does not require annual renewal as long as you remain an active member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- The cost of earning the GRI varies by state. Contact your state association for specifics.