Who is it for?
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) certification is designed to improve team development, individual leadership skills, and financial performance. The courses provide the tools, strategies, and knowledge that are required of today’s real estate professionals who are either considering or currently operating in a team environment. It is for team leaders, team members, those looking to start a team, and those who simply want to sharpen their management skills.
What You Gain
• Better team management skills
• The C-RETS certification counts towards the CRB designation
How to Earn It
- Complete any two of the C-RETS courses:
- HR Solutions for Teams
- Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams (Online, self-paced course — 2018 launch)
- Position Your Team for Profit
- Team Leadership for Maximum Performance
No exam is required for this certification
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- One-time application fee
- There are no annual dues
For more information, visit the C-RETS website.